Floral Carving DVD
Cary Schwarz and Schwarz Productions (TJ Schwarz) presents something for beginner and advanced leather carvers.
This DVD is about an hour long and is devoted to executing a simple floral pattern in leather. It starts with sharpening and cutting with a swivel knife. It shows a technique I use when cutting that, when mastered, will help make anyone’s cutting smoother, easier and probably faster. I show the use of stamping tools that apply different textures in a progression that is worked out over many years. The viewer will be introduced to some new tools that are variations of familiar ones and how to use them in new ways. Novices and veteran leatherworkers alike will get something out of this DVD.
- Ray Holes Saddle Butter | February 2, 2017
- Morgan McArthur | September 2, 2016
- Strength and Weakness | June 3, 2016
- The Whole Cloth Method | May 3, 2016
- The Barn That August Built | March 8, 2016
- Disentangled | December 30, 2015
- The Outside View | December 24, 2015
- Never Stop Learning | December 11, 2015
- November 2015 Clinic | November 20, 2015
- Horseback | October 24, 2015
- Thoughts on Craftsmanship | August 30, 2015
- Skilled Labor | July 26, 2015
- On Donating Blood | June 27, 2015
- 2015 TCAA Saddle | June 20, 2015
- On this day in history… | June 6, 2015
- Hippocrates | May 30, 2015
- The Two Shall Be One | March 23, 2015
- Repeat Biz | February 28, 2015
- The Calving Bag | February 9, 2015
- On Time | February 3, 2015
© 2006-2015 Copyright Cary Schwarz, All Rights Reserved.